OTL Comp Ticket Underground Membership Rules & Guidelines...
Hey.. we don’t like rules either and we’re definitely not fond of lengthy documents but, in order to prevent chaos and keep OTL, the Comp Ticket Underground in check for years to come, we must provide an entire list of Membership Rules so we’re all on the same page….
Remember… OTL is a membership-based “comp ticket underground”, a live event subscription site, a seat filler site, but better because you can sit with the person you came with. We’re not a ticket broker in any way, shape or form. Our offerings depend upon availability and assignment from our entertainment partners. OTL has no advance knowledge of events that will be offered, but makes every effort to provide our members with as wide of a selection as possible.
This OTL site is managed by Audience Resources LLC. OTL reserves the right to cancel the membership of any member (without refund) who does not follow all of the rules listed, causes any type of disturbance at a show/event, or creates a problem that negatively impacts OTL or Audience Resources LLC. We are a fun membership providing an inexpensive way to stretch your entertainment budget while supporting your local Arts & Entertainment Community. We want to create a positive, pleasant and enjoyable environment for members, and appreciate the same in return.
- Membership Requirements - Members must be 21 years of age or older with a valid area or military ID. Members must also have internet and email access as all reservations are made through the OTL 24/7 web site.
- Member No Show Policy - Members must attend everything they reserve tickets to OR cancel their reservation by contacting Member Service by the cancellation deadline noted on all event listings. Members should only make reservations for events they plan to attend as cancellations are for urgent situations only and members making repetitive cancellations will lose membership privileges. Members failing to attend an event they reserved without contacting Member Service by the cancellation deadline will receive a no-show warning and will lose membership privileges for a second offense.
- Privacy to Shows - Members and administration of Otl should never publicly post names of entertainment partnerships nor discuss they are receiving "comps" while at the venues. This is to ensure that the venue partners' regular ticket sales are not impacted.
- Member Reservation Confirmations - It is each member's responsibility to make sure they have properly completed their reservation process by checking in their account area to ensure that all of their reservations are listed in there. Additionally, members receive an emailed confirmation after each reservation is completed.
- Changes to Reservations and Event Questions - All event inquiries should be directed to OTL Member Service. Members are never to contact a venue directly.
- Attending the Event - Members pick up the tickets/check in with the venue during the specified hours and must attend every event they reserve tickets to. Members may not sell or give away any tickets that have been received on behalf of their OTL membership. Any member who has violated this policy will lose their membership without refund.
- Membership Renewal - OTL auto renews on monthly subscription after initial membership period has expired. Members may renew for a one year subscription any time - 12 months will be added to current expiration date. Monthly subscriptions are ongoing and will automatically renew monthly until the member opts to cancel. No partial refunds will be given for that current month, but no additional payments will be debited and the membership will be cancelled starting with the following month.
- One Name Permitted per Membership Account. One Account per Member.
- All Memberships are Non-Refundable but may be transferred to another Audience Resources LLC-managed OTL site. For a complete list of markets, visit audienceresources.com. For monthly subscriptions, upon member cancellation, no partial refunds will be given for that current month, but no additional payments will be debited and the membership will be cancelled starting with the following month.
- OTL does not guarantee number of shows or tickets but makes every effort possible to ensure that members have a great selection during an entire year of membership.
- Notification of events - Members are encouraged to check in frequently for event updates. OTL will occasionally send out emails with some entertainment highlights, but does not send out event alerts for every opportunity.
- Ticket Reservations are on a first come, first serve basis.
- Appropriate attire and audience behavior is required when attending shows. If a venue alerts OTL that a member has been disruptive or inappropriate or has sold their tickets, that member will lose his/her membership privileges immediately without refund.
- Members may only reserve one show or event per day.
- Members may see each show/event only once in order to ensure that all members have an opportunity.
- All tickets offered are considered complimentary and thus have no actual cash value. Selling of these tickets or dispensing extra tickets to other patrons at the venue is not permitted.
- OTL does not guarantee the quality of the seat. Each venue will determine which seats they will offer to our members.
- Members will not hold OTL or the venue responsible for any show or event cancellations. If OTL learns that a show or event has been cancelled prior to the event starting time, an email will be sent out to everyone on the reservation list.
- Referral Credits – Members can earn site credits by referring members to OTL. 1 site credit = $1. Credits may be used exclusively for upgrades or renewals. Annual membership referrals earn 10 credits and 3 month referrals earn 5 credits. Referred member must enter your name in the “referred by” field upon joining in order for you to receive credit. Referral credit bonuses are not valid on memberships purchased through 3rd party sites.
- OTL will not be held financially responsible for any of its members' actions.
- OTL will not be responsible for any lost emails, blocked email accounts or accounts that view our emails as spam or junk mail.
- OTL is a secure site and is PCI Compliant. Your credit card information is stored safely and protected.
- OTL Member Services is open daily (except for holidays) and responses are handled on a timely basis. All assistance is handled via email only. Handy contact links are available on the home page as well as in the Member Dashboard. Please add email@example.com to your address book.
- This OTL site is managed by the Audience Resources LLC family of seat filler locations. audienceresources.com The charge on your credit card statement upon joining will read AUDIENCE RESOURCES LLC.
Click here for more information regarding OTL Monthly Subscriptions.